In code we trust
In Code We Trust is one of Simplon.co’s main values. Faced with the challenge of training jobseekers, especially young people under 25, Simplon.co mobilizes all its efforts and sets ambitious goals for trainees so that they may return to work.
With In Code We Trust, 244 people are receiving a training in digital and technical sectors in different places in Ile de France, with an emphasis towards the most difficult territories.
During the training, learners will cover the main programming languages front and back and in particular Ruby on Rails; HTML; CSS; Java; ect.
- 244 jobseekers in training including 141 young people under 25 years old.
- A goal of 70% return to employment (employee or self-employed) at the end of the training.
The Pedagogy of Simplon.co is:
- 20% theory – 80% practice
- Learning by doing
- Learning by teaching
- Active pedagogy
- Implementation of agile methods in projects and team organization
- Base of empowerment and acculturation to a position of autonomy and proactivity
At the end of their training, trainees will have knowledge and reinforced skills on all the following topics:
- Integration (HTML/CSS)
- Web quality, SEO and accessibility
- SASS and Compass framework
- Design, UI, UX
- Angular, React, Meteor
The strengths of our device
- Accompanying a large number of jobseekers in Ile-de-France to employment or business creation
- Enable companies to recruit atypical but highly motivated profiles
- Support the economic development of a region and significantly reduce its unemployment rate
- Use the most innovative training tools to avoid stalling